Fall is a time known for high school football, sweatpants, hoodies, and family gatherings. In addition to cooler weather, fall also offers plenty of family-friendly activities that can be planned on short notice and completed in a single day. Here are some of the best fall activities recommended by us here at Carl Hogan!
- Decorate – Fall is full of festivities, from Halloween to Thanksgiving. While you shouldn’t gather some pumpkins just yet, it’s a great time to add some seasonal decorations, like cornstalks and rocking chairs on the front porch.
- Drive – Take a drive through a tree-filled area and take in a wonder that only comes around once a year. The leaves change colors and fall to the ground, making any wooded are a sight to behold.
- Festivals – Fall is the perfect time and offers the perfect weather to attend a fall festival. Dozens of cities offer a fall-oriented celebration so be sure to attend!
- Pumpkin – Restaurants are known for adding pumpkin spice to food and drinks around fall but you don’t have to go out to get that fall flavor. Add pumpkin to your favorite dish or bake a pie!
- Corn Maze – A classic, iconic part of fall, don’t forget to get lost in a corn maze for a few hours!